2012年9月25日星期二

Project Runway Season 5 Episode 2 - CHEAP CHIC remark

Project Runway Season 5 MOTOACTV 8 GB GPS Fitness Tracker and Music Player (Electronics) I received this as a Christmas gift from my husband. I love this Fitness Tracker, 8 GB. We first saw the promotion of this device at a Half Marathon I ran in Pomona on 12/11. Being able to listen to music, answer calls, track data, and the ease of using and reading the device were the selling factors. At first I was frustrated because the battery died on me after 2.5 hours with the display light on the whole time and listening to the FM radio; It took forever to find a GPS connection, and I could not save the FM stations to my Favorites, but after loading the updates, it provided a battery life of up to 8 hours, finding GPS connection is quick, and enabled me to set stations to my Favorites. I now keep the display light off for a longer battery life, and click the display light on, only when I need to view my progress. I also set the Battery Saver to "Marathon" instead of "Normal". I like the convenience of being able to review my workout data for the week and tracking my runs on the map from the convenience of my computer. I'm training for the LA Marathon, so battery life and data is important to me. I run between 30-40 miles a week. Having the voice activated reminder of when to drink fluids and progress notifications during my run was a nice surprise, while listening to music. I prefer using the earplugs it comes with so I have the option of using one earplug instead of two for safety reasons. I give this device a 4 star rating, only because of the selection of Android phones it's compatible with is limited. I understand the 16 GB device is having issues at this time with regards to battery life, so I recommend the 8 GB at this time. Best Christmas Gift Ever My husband did good

Not only is this wallet nicer in person than it looks in the picture, it is very lightweight. Even with all my cards and money in it, it still weighs less than my old opera case style wallet does when empty. I haven't had it very long, yet, but it appears to be very good quality and I expect it to last.
Project Runway Season 5 Episode 2 - CHEAP  CHIC remark
Project Runway Season 5 I had big hopes when buying these boots - first of all that they were made of a whole sheepskin and would be warm enough for cold winters, but they turned to be a sandwich type of boots. The lining is not very thick, and in the big toes area I found bold pieces with no lining at all The craftsmenship is ok, but overall is it a dissappointment, because I love adult emus made of whole sheepskin. Run at least one size large.

没有评论:

发表评论