2012年10月1日星期一

the reviews: 2009 DALBELLO KRYPTON CROSS MENS SKI BOOT REVIEW

2009 DALBELLO KRYPTON i bought the wide width simply because it was on sale, even though my daughter usually wears a normal width shoe....i was glad we got "wide," since it was not really very wide at the toes, and it was easy enough to adjust the width to individual comfort level using the ties on top - this size issue is important, since sometimes my daughter wears no socks to dance class, other times thin tights. it's made of a synthetic leather upper, but still much softer and cozier on the foot than most tap shoes made of patent leather or other shiny synthetic products. the metal taps make a great sound.

The levi pants fit great and the price is super. I will definetely buy the Levi's again since they are hard to find.
the reviews: 2009 DALBELLO KRYPTON CROSS MENS SKI BOOT REVIEW
2009 DALBELLO KRYPTON Saucony Women's I purchased this shoe thinking that it would be an upgrade from the Pro Grid Guide 4. Not at all. It is a totally new shoe. It might work well for some people, but my foot was not happy with the narrow mid section and toe box. I've been running with the Saucony Pro Grid Guide since they came out with #2. There have been changes over the years, but this was not a small change. I returned them and am going back to the #4.

没有评论:

发表评论