2012年10月6日星期六

Chris Brown performs I Can Transform Ya (Dance Medley) on The Today Show's Concert Series 2011 reviews

Chris Brown performs I Great shoes -- they're light and perfect for people with feet that have mid to high arches. After owning these for 1.5 years and exercising (mostly running/cardio) 1-3 times a week, these haven't caused my feet to hurt, which is a huge plus in my book.The only thing to keep in mind before purchasing these is that you should buy half a size bigger than you'd normally wear. Barring that, these are a great pair of shoes that hold up well, and I'd buy these again in the future.

I received the shoes that fit what I saw in the picture when I decided to buy them. for which I am happy with my product and I recommend buying it!
Chris Brown performs I Can Transform Ya (Dance Medley) on The Today Show's Concert Series 2011 reviews
Chris Brown performs I I really love the size of the bag and all the pockets. This bag would be perfect for me except for the straps. One broke on me after only having it two weeks. I really needed it to be able to function as a backpack for those times when my hands are full, or I do some light hiking. The straps are not sturdy enough to trust with much weight in the bag. For me, I like to put my nook in it, ipod and other small items. It does weigh a couple of pounds with all my stuff in it.Also the design of where the straps are located isn't good. The straps are sewed about two inches below the top of the bag, which makes the bag lean back too much when worn as a backpack. They should of been sown all the way at the very top part of the bag like most other packs are.I gave this three stars because I like the size and amount of pockets. It also is a nice looking bag. But perhaps I should of given it two stars because I can't use it as I wanted to due to the poorly made straps. I sewed the strap that broke, which wasn't easy because it's leather. But at least now I can use it . I sling it over one should for now. But I don't expect it to hold out for much longer. I just ordered a different bag to replace this one.I would not recommend this product.

没有评论:

发表评论