2012年10月2日星期二

the comment: Outfit of the Day Warm Winter online reviews

Outfit of the Day Love these short boots from Lucky! They are so comfortable - wear them all day and feet still feel great! Love the tobacco color - they match a purse that I have exactly and are a color that looks great with any outfit! The zipper on the side makes them easy to put on and take off - couldn't ask for a better little boot!

Bought these for my hubby He has not worn them all day yet but maintains they are comfortable and true to size. They look really good, smart but casual.
the comment: Outfit of the Day Warm Winter online reviews
Outfit of the Day Timberland I have had these shoes for over a month now. They are very comfortable for someone that is on his feet for over 10 hours a day on a concrete floor. I have tried other shoes before ( redwing,sketchers,rockport) but these so far are the best I have tried.

没有评论:

发表评论